RP 210-B Press Tool
- Capacity (N. America): 1⁄2" to 1 1⁄4" for copper and stainless; 3⁄8" to 1 1⁄2" for PEX/Multilayer
- Capacity (EU): 12 to 35 mm for copper and stainless; (14 to 32 mm) for PEX/Multilayer
- Head Rotation: 270° Barrel/Jaw Swivel
- The longest service interval available for compact press tools (32,000 cycles)
- Powerful 18V Advanced Lithium 2 batteries that maximizes presses per charge for more uptime
- 270-degree swiveling barrel to access tight spaces
RP 340 Press Tool
- Capacity: ½" - 4" (Copper and Stainless Steel), ½" - 2" (PEX)
- 270˚ Barrel/Jaw Swivel:
- Hydraulic Ram Output: 7,200 lbs. (32kN)
- 30% smaller tool increases maneuverability*
- 17% lighter tool reduces operator fatigue*
- 31% longer service interval (up to 42,000 cycles) maximizes uptime*
- More than 400 presses per charge (with Advanced Lithium 4 Battery)
- Ultimate flexibility with the ability to switch between battery and AC power on the same tool
ASTM F 1807 PEX Crimp Tools
- Application: ASTM F1807 black copper crimp rings and insert fittings
Standard Series ProPress® XL-C™ Rings
- Capacity : 2 1/2" - 4" copper or stainless steel tubing
MegaPress® Jaws & Rings
- MegaPress Jaws & Rings join 1/2" to 2" commercially-available Schedule 5-40 Black Iron Pipe when used with RIDGID® Standard Press Tools (CT-400, 320-E, RP 330-B, RP 330-C or RP 340) and Viega® MegaPress Fitting
Models KT-190 / KT-200 Pipe Thawers
- For fast thawing of frozen metal pipes 1/2" through 1 1/2" (12-36mm). The KT-190 and KT-200 Pipe Thawing Units provide continuous heating to quickly thaw 1/2" to 1 1/2" frozen metal pipes. With these lightweight, versatile units, there is no need to dig or tear apart walls. Simply attach the clamps to the metal pipe on each side of the frozen section and the pipe is thawed within minutes.
258 Power Pipe Cutter
- Cutting Capacity: 2 1⁄2" (65 mm) to 8" (200 mm) schedule 10*/40 steel pipe
- Powered by a model 700 Power Drive (not included)
- Power Drive RPM: 26-30 (no load)
258XL Power Pipe Cutter
- Cutting Capacity: 8" (200mm) to 12" (300mm) schedule 10*/40 steel pipe
- Powered by a model 700 Power Drive (not included)
- Power Drive RPM: 26-30 (no load)
Exact PipeCut 360E System
- The largest dual-speed universal pipe saw in the Exact line. Features include two-stage motor speed control, constant torque, soft start plus automatic overload protection. PipeCut 360E cuts easily even when cutting the toughest cast iron pipes. When cutting plastic pipes it can be attached to a shop vacuum for collection of cutting debris to reduce site clean-up time. Extra heavy duty design and construction helps withstand the most demanding work conditions.
Exact PipeCut 170E System
- Powerful, lightweight and handy, the PipeCut 170E can be used for cutting both steel and plastic pipes. Because of its adjustable speed feature and steady torque it is ideal for cutting stainless steel and cast iron pipes. This is high end performance for pipe fitting professionals.
Exact PipeCut 360 System
- The largest single-speed universal pipe saw in the Exact line. It can be used for cutting both steel and plastic pipes. The Pipecut 360 heavy duty design and construction plus the capacity to cut large diameter pipes make it the ideal all-around pipe cutting tool.
Hole Cutting Tool - Style HCT908
- One-piece hole cutting tool designed to cut holes up to 4 1/2"/120mm. Allows installation of Mechanical-T, Vic-Let, and Vic-O-Well outlets.
- The HCT908 can cut:
Vic-Easy® Field Fabrication Roll Grooving Tool - Style VE270FSD/271FSD
- Completely self-contained unit with integral gear motor, safety guards, safety foot switch and power cord/plug. Equipped with a unique pivot arm design, making roll changing quick and easy, without removing shafts. Tracking rolls reduce pipe "walk-off".
- The VE270FSD is provided with 110volt, 15amp power and the VE271FSD is provided with 220volt, 6amp power and can groove:
Vic-Easy® Field Fabrication Roll Grooving Tool - Style VE416FS
- Equipped with a pipe stabilizer for 6"/150mm-16"/400mm pipe sizes to control pipe sway. Groove depth adjuster provides precise groove dimensions and allows for easy adjustment for initial groove diameter. •Completely self-contained units with integral gear motors, safety foot switch and power cord/plug.
- The VE416FS can groove:
Vic-Easy® Field Portable Roll Grooving Tool - Style VE26
- Repair and retrofit existing pipe with the portable VE26 groove in-place rol groover. Available in 4 differetn models dependng on the type of pipe material being grooved. Tracking rolls allow bi-directional grooving.Optional VE26 power drive adapter kit available to alternately groove pipe using a Victaulic VPD752 or Ridgid* 300 power drive.
- The foloowing VE26 models are availble and can groove the corresponding pipe material:
Vic-Press® Tool - Style PFT510
- The Victaulic® Vic-Press® for Schedule 10S system provides a fast, easy, clean and reliable means for joining. This tool is designed for industrial and trade use only.
- The PFT510 can press
Victaulic VE276FSD Pipe Roll Grooving Tool
***We also have an assortment of Roll Sets in various sizes for the different machines.More Info
Orion Rionfuse MachineMore Info
Orion Socket Fusion KitMore Info
McElroy Spider™ 125 with Universal Clamping
The Spider™ 125 with Universal Clamping system is the ideal tool for socket fusion installations of 63mm to 125mm (2" - 4") polypropylene (PP) pipe.
- No inserts necessary
- Universal Clamping jaw system fits all pipe brands and fittings
- Non-back-drivable gearing, self-locking
- Two-position support handle
- Lightweight and compact
- Wide jaws provide stability on pipe
McElroy Acrobat™ 160
The Acrobat™ 160 is a low-force fusion machine that allows operators to butt fuse pipe in tight work spaces with fusion capability of 63mm - 160mm (2" - 6"). With its small footprint and optimal weight, it is an easy machine to manipulate when performing overhead fusions in tight spaces as well on the ground.
- Small footprint, lightweight
- Configures from 4 jaws to 3 jaws without tools
- Narrow jaws allow fusions for flanges to outlet branch of tees and most fittings
- DataLogger® compatible
McElroy Socket Fusion Tooling Kits (#ASW20201 small & #ASW20301 large)
McElroy Socket Tooling is perfect for installing fittings for pipe diameters from 16mm to 125mm (3/8" - 4"). These tools are designed specifically to socket fuse polypropylene pipe and fittings.
- McElroy Heaters offer microprocessor control to precisely set and monitor heater temperature in all field conditions
- Fully field serviceable hardware and electronics
- 20 ft. power cord to minimize electrical connections
- Two heater stands included in all Heater Kits, providing three mounting options: Toolbox, Bench or Freestanding
- Durable custom toolbox organizes, stores and protects individual tools
Machine capable of fusing PP-R 200m (8”)- 500mm (20”) pipe. The WIDOS 5500 can be used on the construction site and in the trench. Pipes and fittings from OD 200 up to OD 500 can be processed. The outer fixed clamping device can be easily dismounted by removing 3 screws in order to weld at difficult accessible places, e.g. in trenches or at branches of T-pieces.More Info
Machine capable of fusing PP-R 90mm (4”)- 315mm (12”) pipe. The WIDOS 4900 can be used on the construction site and in the trench. Pipes and fittings from OD 90 up to OD 315 can be processed. The outer fixed clamping device can be easily dismounted by removing 3 screws in order to weld at difficult accessible places, e.g. in trenches or at branches of T-pieces.More Info
VG Vic-Groover Cut Grooving Tool
- Designed for manual or power cut grooving
- Supplied with a ratchet handle for manual operation
- Drive Requirements: Manual or external drive, min. ½ hp, 0.37 kw
- External power drive meets all safety conditions
- Drive Speed: 40 rpm max.
RIDGID 700 Hand-Held Power Drive
- Heavy-duty hand-held power drive
- The 700 PD drives RIDGID 12-R Die Heads for 1/8” - 2” pipe capacity, threads bolts ¼” - 1”, and also drives 141 & 161 Geared Threaders (for increased pipe capacity through 6”).
- The versatility of the 700 PD is further expanded by being able to power RIDGID 258 and 258XL power Pipe Cutters
RIDGID B-500 Transportable Pipe Beveller
- The B-500 Transportable Pipe Beveller produces high quality bevels in no time without flames or sparks
- Capacity: 4” pipe and larger
- Pipe Thickness: Min 0.188”/Max 0.50”
- Cutter Head: Equipped with 37.5°; 30° or 45° (with Optional Cutter Heads).
RIDGID Press Booster for use with Viega MegaPress® XL
- New RIDGID® Press Booster and Rings now press steel pipe up to 4"
- Flameless system eliminates the need for hot work permits
- Press connections can be made on a wet system
- For use with MegaPress® XL and MegaPress® XL Stainless Fittings
- For use with RIDGID® Standard Press Tools with Press Booster (RP 340, RP 330)
Exact PipeBevel 360E System
- Make fast and accurate welding bevels to pipes in a variety of materials using the Exact PipeBevel 360E System
- Pipe (OD): 4.33” - 14.17”
- Max. pipe wall: 0.39”
- Different bevel angles: 30° | 37,5° | 45°
- Cuts the following pipe materials: Steel, stainless steel, aluminum